Do you want to know more about the Infrared Sauna?
All you need to know about the Infrared Sauna Therapy
What are the benefits?
Book your appointment online now!
Why should you try the infrared sauna at iSauna?
Sauna Sessions and Packages Available
Session Time: 30 Mins
1 x Single Sauna Session (1 person) = $40
1 x Twin Sauna Sessions (2 person) = $50
5 x Single Sauna Sessions (1 person) = $160
5 x Twin Sauna Sessions (2 person) = $200
What do I need to bring?
Somethings you will need to know if this is your first Sauna session and reminders for our regulars.
- Keep hydrated throughout your day leading up to your sauna session. In all situations, hydration is a requirement for sauna use. Drinking a minimum of 1 cup of water is recommended both before and after sauna use.
- You can enjoy your sauna session in any attire you feel comfortable in. Nudity is acceptable, you can also wear bathers or your underwear. Your Infrared Sauna session will be completely private.
- Whether you’re nude or not, it’s never appropriate to sit directly on the bench. Make sure to sit on a towel.
- You will sweat A LOT! We do recommend that you wear/bring clothes that you will feel comfortable in wearing at the end of your session after you towel down.
- Ensure no chemicals are on your body before entering the sauna session. Ex. make up, oils, moisturisers, deodorants, perfumes etc.
- Don’t eat a big meal within an hour before your sauna.
- Alcohol cannot be consumed during the day leading up to your float.
- Keep conversation low, and do not employ rowdy behaviour. Saunas are designed for relaxation.
In the rare event that you experience pain and/or discomfort, immediately discontinue sauna use.
Is there anyone who shouldn’t use the Infrared Sauna?
- Diuretic, barbiturates and beta-blocker medications
- Extreme low blood pressure
- Serious inflammation
- A fever
- Communicable disease
- Heart conditions
- Acute bleeding
- Implants (metal pins, rods, pacemaker, artificial joints & other surgical implants).
- Contagious disease
- Infectious skin conditions
- Gastroenteritis – Common Flu
On the day
One of our amazing staff will take you through how to prepare yourself for the iSauna Session. They will explain the correct and safest way to use the Sauna. Please feel free to ask any questions about the Infrared Sauna at this time.
The most natural way for the body to rid itself of toxins is through the sweating process. Humans have been detoxifying using this process for tens of thousands of years. Infrared sauna therapy aids this release of toxins by resonating the bonds that hold toxins locked in the subcutaneous fat layer under the skin.
Researchers analysed the sweat from both traditional and infrared saunas. Sweat from traditional sauna users was about 97% water and 3% toxins. Infrared saunas produced sweat that was only 80 — 85% water. The remaining 15-20% was made up of heavy metals, sulfuric acid, sodium, ammonia, uric acid and fat-soluble toxins.